BowlSheet v3 New Version Soon!
BowlSheet v3 is coming soon! We are proud to announce we have taken over development of one of the most popular bowling score systems available for iOS. Our goal is to bring this product to other mobile operating systems such as Android and Windows Phone as soon as possible. We can’t wait to show you what we have planned for the redesign. Stay tuned for more information.
BowlSheet ® is the leading bowling scoring system iOS mobile app used by coaches and students from the NCAA colleges, high schools and numerous other leagues and organizations. This powerful mobile app let’s the bowler track nearly everything you can imagine in bowling. Users can track baker scoring, single events, team events as well as all a bowler’s equipment such as bowling balls, shoes and more.
Take your bowling to the next level and download BowlSheet® on the App Store today.
App Store Description
* Supports single player AND multiplayer games (team)
* First iOS bowling app to support the baker scoring system
* Now supports opponent score (match play)
* Bowling ball speed calculator built in (mph / kph)
* Check averages and stats from directly in the app
* Post stats, oil pattern markups and ball drilling specs directly to Facebook, Twitter, or email with .csv file
* Automatically calculates splits / common leaves and displays their common name
* Pin by Pin, Ball for Ball scoring
* Keep track of everything important in bowling
* Easily slide your foot (Approach), Arrow, or BreakPoint Targets for each ball thrown and store the actual hits as well as attempted hits
* Store and use different types of oil patterns as well as mark them up and send to others via email
* Customizable color scheme for entire app
* Store High, Middle, or Low pocket hits for each 1st ball of each frame thrown
* Analyze games in their entirety
* Keep track of every bowler and their equipment (balls, shoes, wrist supports, and other)
* Store bowling ball surfaces and other important equipment options as well as use your own bowling ball image for target sliders
* Track bowlers hand layout (span, finger sizes, pitch) and bowling ball layout (Pin / Pap / Dual Angle Layouts)
* Store each bowling ball’s drilling and pin layouts
* Track which shoe slide (front and back) you used at different bowling centers and even each shot
* Take notes for each ball rolled
* Store important aspects of each location / event bowled including addresses, phone numbers, coordinator’s contact information, you can even take a photo of each location and view the location on a map as well as auto locate via GPS
* View common statistics for each bowler as well as their pin hit / miss ratios and percentages
* Easily view series totals for each event
* Bowl as a single bowler, team or as a Baker Team (bowler 1 thru 5 is assigned automatically to each frame 1-5,6-10).
* Change team lineup prior to every Team Game
* Filterable statistics for :First Ball average, Strikes, Spares, Splits, Pocket Shots, Open Frames, Split Conversions, Pinfall and more!
-The Edibu Team