THE #1 BOWLING APP WITH DETAILED SCORE TRACKING AND ANALYSIS
Find out why the majority of collegiate, high school and numerous other coaches choose BowlSheet® as their preferred mobile scoring bowling app.
PRACTICE | LEAGUE | TOURNAMENT | BAKER
Recognize Your Patterns
DETAILED SCORING AND STATISTICAL ANALYSIS
BALLS | SURFACES | OTHER | OIL PATTERNS
A Serious App For Serious Bowlers
A serious bowling app with some serious tracking abilities. Find out most of all why the NCAA, coaches, students and serious bowlers choose BowlSheet® as their go to scoring bowling app.
Here are some of the features included
- Supports single player AND multiplayer games (team)
- First iOS bowling app to support the baker scoring system
- Now supports opponent score (match play)
- Bowling ball speed calculator built in (mph / kph)
- Check averages and stats from directly in the app
- Post stats, oil pattern markups and ball drilling specs directly to Facebook, Twitter, or email with .csv file
- Automatically calculates splits / common leaves and displays their common name
- Pin by Pin, Ball for Ball scoring
- Keep track of everything important in bowling
- Easily slide your foot (Approach), Arrow, or BreakPoint Targets for each ball thrown and store the actual hits as well as attempted hits
- Store and use different types of oil patterns as well as mark them up and send to others via email
- Customizable color scheme for entire app therefore giving the power to the user
- Store High, Middle, or Low pocket hits for each 1st ball of each frame thrown
- Analyze games and matches in their entirety hence more detail
- Keep track of every bowler and their equipment (balls, shoes, wrist supports, and other)
- Store bowling ball surfaces and other important equipment options as well as use your own bowling ball image for target sliders
- Track bowlers hand layout (span, finger sizes, pitch) and bowling ball layout (Pin / Pap / Dual Angle Layouts)
- Store each bowling ball’s drilling and pin layouts
- Track which shoe slide (front and back) you used at different bowling centers and even each shot
- Take notes for each ball rolled
- Store important aspects of each location / event bowled including addresses, phone numbers, coordinator’s contact information, you can even take a photo of each location and view the location on a map as well as auto locate via GPS
- View common statistics for each bowler as well as their pin hit / miss ratios and percentages
- Easily view series totals for each event
- Bowl as a single bowler, team or as a Baker Team (bowler 1 thru 5 is assigned automatically to each frame 1-5,6-10).
- Change team lineup prior to every Team Game
- Filterable statistics for :First Ball average, Strikes, Spares, Splits, Pocket Shots, Open Frames, Split Conversions, Pinfall and more!
Yes. Pressing the bowlers name on the scoring view will allow bowler changes. When the frame is marked in red it represents the bowler’s position has changed for that frame. During baker games the corresponding frames will also change.
Swiping left on any item (bowler, game, equipment, etc.) will display a delete button. Pressing the delete button will remove the item.
Yes. 2 person and 5 person baker scoring is supported.
Yes. Any bowlers can be added to a team and the lineup can be chosen and changed for each game.
Yes. The lineup can be changed at the beginning of every game. Bowlers can also be subbed out mid-game. If a bowler’s position changes during scoring the frame will be marked in red to represent the bowler is different than the original lineup.
At the beginning of the game it is assumed the bowler has knocked more pins down than left standing. Pressing on the pins the bowler left has proven to be a quicker way to score rather than pressing on every pin the bowler knocked down. After the first ball is rolled and pins are left standing, pressing one the pins the bowler knocked down will complete the frame. If all pins were knocked down on the second roll, the frame would be marked as a spare. If the bowler rolled a strike, simply pressing on one of the next frames will move to the next frame.